CREDIT APPLICATION PROCESS:
ATi welcomes purchase orders from all private and public organizations. All organizations must follow and understand the following credit application process.
1. First-time customers must complete our credit application or submit their own credit reference document to apply for net payment terms with us prior to placing purchase orders. This step must be completed before ATi can process purchase orders for your organization. Please note that first order must be prepaid by credit card.
2. Credit References are only required if organizations are seeking payment terms and are not required for pre-paid orders.
3. Your purchase order will only be processed upon approval of your completed and submitted application. This process may take 1 to 2 weeks for complete review and reference check. After approval of terms, read the PO Terms and Conditions below and submit your PO to [email protected] .
PURCHASE ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Please make sure to include your contact email address on the Purchase Order. Kindly note that for your protection company policy does not all us from accepting orders, including credit card orders, over the phone at this time. All credit card orders must be placed online at www.ascendtools.com .
2. ATi offers limited net payment terms to qualified customers.
3. There is no minimum purchase amount for a Purchase Order.
4. Purchase Orders must be submitted using a formalized document and must include the following information:
· Customer's letterhead or PO proforma
· Purchase Order number
· Our quote number (if applicable see item 6 below)
· Account number (provided upon approval of credit terms)
· Purchase Order issue date
· Billing address
· Shipping address
· Net payment terms
· List of product SKu number(s) and product description as well as quantities
· Accurate unit price of each item (see item5 below)
· Total purchase amount
· Shipping method (see item 8 below)
· Shipping charge (see item 8 below)
Please note that if a shipping method is not specified on the Purchase Order, Ascend Tools will use the least costly route for delivery. Additionally, Ascend Tools will not process PO(s) with missing Product ID numbers.
Orders Shipped within and to State of California
ATi collects sales tax on shipping and handling charges on orders shipped to destinations within the State of California. Sales tax is charged on the products and also on the shipping and handling amount. Additional sales tax will be collected on drop ship orders to California destinations that are placed by an out of state customer. This additional sales tax is based on a 10% mark-up on the total order amount (including Shipping and handling charge); pursuant to CA BOE Publication 121.
For more detail information, please click the following link https://www.boe.ca.gov/formspubs/pub121/
5. Unit price for each item on the Purchase Order must match the prices listed on our website or the prices you were quoted by an authorized sales person. Otherwise, you will need to submit a revised Purchase Order before it can be processed.
6. If you were quoted discounted pricing, your Purchase Order must indicate our quote number so that we may validate any discount(s). If a quote number is not included on the Purchase Order, a member of our sales department will contact you to have the Purchase Order revised. This may delay the processing of your Purchase Order!
7. Any item(s) ordered with a Purchase Order must be delivered to the institution's place of business. ATi will not ship to a residential address.
8. If the shipping and handling (S&H) charge is not indicated or indicated incorrectly on the Purchase Order, we will automatically apply the correct (least costly) charges, and will process the Purchase Order. Exceptions to this requirement may include:
· Freight Prepaid and Add noted on the Purchase Order.
· Valid UPS account number noted on the Purchase Order.
· Third party courier noted on the Purchase Order. (NOTE: FedEx is not currently an acceptable courier.)
9. Blanket Purchase Orders with multiple post-dates must be approved by our Sales Supervisor for proper handling and shipment.
10. For any backordered item(s) with no estimated time of arrival (ETA) date or with ETA beyond 15 days, the item(s) will be removed from the Purchase Order, and the customer will be notified immediately. Upon customer approval, the remaining (available) items will be shipped out accordingly.
11. Any item(s) with an ETA date of 15 days or less will be eligible for back-order, and can be held for a partial shipment. However, a revision on the PO will be required. A partial shipment including Shipping & Handling charges must be confirmed via email.
12. If the customer has any past-due invoices, the Purchase Order will be placed on hold until payment on the past-due invoice is remitted by the customer and receipt is confirmed by our finance department.