These 6-5/8 inch are a fine quality stainless steel sharp scissors and are meant for clean cuts into a variety of soft materials where ordinary scissors would wear out quickly. Its blades are made of high carbon alloy steel from Japan (SUS 420J2) with heat treatment through a proprietary manufacturing process to harden (HRC 50-54) the cutting blades needed to last. The blades are coated with Teflon® for non-stick operation and lubrication during cuts.
The blade quality is maintained across the length of the blade so the cutting efficiency is the same even at the tips. The scissors are ergonomic and very lightweight.
These scissors are ideal for use at home or school arts & craft projects, home office, and for sewing, dress-making, embroidery, kitchen work, cutting paper, cardboard, tape, fabric, and many other home uses. They are just as ideal to use at the office for clean and no-mess cuts.
These pair of scissors are also great gifts for any family or friend or colleagues.
For shorter blades please see our 6" Non-stick Stationery Scissors (ATi-851).
Teflon® is a registered trademark of DuPont used under license.
- Cut cloth, paper, tape, plastic sheet, film, string, paper, arts & craft material
- Perfect for home, school, office, or home office for all sort of light cutting
- Teflon® coated non-stick non-stick blades cut through adhesive residue
- Heat treated and finely ground sharp blades to shear materials easily
- Polypropylene handles; ambidextrous